Picture in a Picture (PIP) TV

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

My neighbor is a TV repairman and when I have something he wants, we trade. I've gotten several 25" and bigger TVs from him this way. And recently I've noticed that some of them have this PIP capability where you can watch one channel and have a little square that is showing another channel in one corner of the screen.

The option works great on one tv--with one exception. The channel in the square is the same channel on the main screen. Now how do I watch a different channel in the square? Do I need to put a splitter on the TV or something? When I watch tv, I'm usually flipping from one channel to another when the commercials get in my way. So I might not channel surf so badly if I can have two movies on the screen at the same time. Any ideas?

BC

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!