Spring Trades: Dahlias I am looking for......

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Candy sometimes I think the prettyest flowers in the yard start as flowers and turn into something else by late summer.

Thumbnail by eweed
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

towards the gh I think you saw this up close. Me thinks we are hijacking your thread lol

Thumbnail by eweed
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I'm lost - is Candy trading dahlias for other plants? I could spare some of this.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Candy I better stop lol I am confusing some

Thumbnail by eweed
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Oh, Ernie, I love that last dahlia. And those tomatoes and apples look so yummy. I look out the window at snow on the ground and the temperature in the teens (and dropping) and what I wouldn't give for a fresh, ripe, homegrown tomato. Yum!

I think it is fun having this thread wander all over. It is kind of like we are all relaxing around the fire with our feet up and just yakking about whatever comes to mind.

Al, as long as I have extras I will trade for plants or postage - it is fine with me. Although I couldn't fit that monster into my yard. I am already taking over part of the neighbor's yard for my dahlia trades. LOL

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I'm not confused, just adding to the......I don't know what I'm doing.
I have to watch my # of new acquisitions this year for space reasons also. I have my neighbors property too, but they sometimes run over the plants I put there - so no dahlias for them!!!!!
Al

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

oops now ,no D s there

This message was edited Dec 8, 2005 9:32 PM

Thumbnail by eweed

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.