HOMES FOR MY GNOMES

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I want to thank PrettyLady and Lorissia for supplying my gnomes with their first homes! The mortgages were interest free and are already paid off. The homes are built and only the doors and windows are left to be installed. The little gnomes are running all thru the village in their excitement to move in. For the last few months, they've been camping "in the woods", sleeping on the bridge, or reclined against a rock. But thanks to these two ladies, from now on, there are homes in Gnomeville and never again will the little guys be homeless.

Below is a picture of the gnome village getting ready for the celebration party. In fact, instead of being here chatting with you, I'm supposed to be at the liquor store getting a keg of ale. Shhhhhh, don't tell on me!

This message was edited Dec 3, 2005 6:57 PM

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!