Thanks to Melody

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

I have a friend who moved an old log cabin onto their property. Each Christmas, she decorates it with "period appropiate" decorations and greenery. It always looks like Martha has been there and decorated every last inch of the place. It is just like a magazine picture might be of a old-time country Christmas. This year, the same day Melody posted instructions for corn husk dolls, my friend remarked that she needed some new decorations and ornaments for the cabin. Ta Da!!! We have a corn field adjoining our back property line. I went out one evening(flash light in hand because it gets dark so early now) and got a bucket of husks. I soaked them in bleach water all night and then I made this"Chorus" of angels for her.
PS> No one knows what a truly "bad hair day" is until you try to make hairdos from corn silks.LOL

This message was edited Nov 30, 2005 7:12 PM

Thumbnail by dispatcher1
This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!