Quilt block exchange.....

Durham, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi all,

I was thinking of starting a quilt block exchange for anyone interested. I don't plan on starting it until the new year so that everyone can get through the holidays without added stress, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up so if you are interested you can have time to think about it.

It will work just like the craft exchange did, where however many blocks you send in will be how many you get back. So it won't matter how many people want to participate. Obviously, the more the better so that you could actually make a decent size quilt.

I was also thinking of doing two. The first one will be butterfly themed and the second will be flowered. That way if not that many people participate in either one, you could hopefully combine the blocks to make one quilt.

Well, that is all for now. I will send more details when the time arrives. I hope everyone is doing well and that they had a fantabulous thanksgiving.

Michelle

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!