Monday Morning Coffee

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Good morning. Ok, I'm a tea drinker, so there's hot water, too. Thanks Giving was a wonderful success, and the kids are safely back home/at school. The dogs had been indoors a lot this weekend, playing with the kids and such. Even sleeping in the livingroom (usually they sleep in the laundry)! They were definately a little indignant when I put them out this morning - but hey, it is a warm 31*F this morning, so they can't be complaining too much :-) The splattering of rain didn't even penetrate an inch into the sand Saturday, but it did make a crunchy crust as it blew through. I love mornings like this - still, quiet, crispy clean smelling (ok, little wiff from the horse next door, but it's a warm, cozy smell) - just the crunch of my rubber boots on the sand as I bring steaming water out to the dog pen. A totally awesome way to start the day. May the trials of the past fall away from you and may you enjoy many blessings for you and yours for a wonderful week. Happy Monday!

This thread has 29 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!