Digital scrapbooking questions

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Do you use a Scrapbooking CD-Rom? What is the CD title? Are you happy with the graphics? Is it easy to use and is it easy to create your own scrapbooking pages digitally?

I have asked hubby to buy me a Scrapbooking CD for Christmas, I'm hoping he can do it (buy it) on-line due to his inability to stand for long or walk long distances. I saw one on Borders on-line that looked like it had good reviews (Nova Scrapbook Factory Delux 3.0) but it also had 1 negative review from a buyer. I have alot of photo's I need to compile in a scrapbook and I think digital is the way to go vs buying alot of stamps/paper/ink, ect. Of course I will still want to embelish some pages (its fun!) but I really dont have alot of $ to buy alot of supplies.

Thanks in advance for your replies. Jill

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!