Please welcome Willow, a great dahlia enthusiast, to DG!

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I've recruited another dahlia lover to join the masses gathered here. Willow has tremendous flowers and great enthusiasm for dahlias and other things of beauty in the yard. Please welcome her as warmly as you have others.

Welcome Willow, Hope you can help keep us entertained during the off season! When you get time during the holiday rush, I bet we'd all love to see some photos : )

Mvespa, see what you started, LOL?
Pooch

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Welcome to DG, Willow! You're sure to love it here!

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Love all dahlia addicts, lol.
Welcome, Willow.
What do you got? hehe, hint, hint.
Carol

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi, Willow. Welcome to the dahlia forum. We are always happy to meet someone who can feed our addiction. LOL

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Hello
Welcome from Pakistan.
Kaleem

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Hello Willow - Glad that you're here. We'll look forward to photos and some good info from you. We're always wondering what to try next.

Dorothie

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I'm not making her up! She's real, LOL and probably busy with Thanksgiving preparations or storing tubers. But I appreciate all your welcome notes for Willow who resides in snowy NY state.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Hi Willow

Al

This message was edited Nov 23, 2005 7:24 PM

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Yeah, right, Annie, a fake dahlia addict! lol
Well, am strumming my fingers to meet someone new here at DG all about dahlias, so she better come on board soon!!!! hehehe
CArol

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Carol! I swear, she'll be here! It's a holiday for cryin' out loud- she's getting snowed on, she has kids to feed! She has a husband with a dimininshing vegetable garden..... sound familiar? I used to grow veggies.... I sent her a link to Kevlar Vests in case the hubby missed his vegetables LOL.
Willow will get here in due time. Meanwhile everyone have a great Thanksgiving- don't OD on turkey and pie.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Welcome, Willow!!! Carol , what are you already up to? You are so addicted, girl, LOL

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Yep, you better believe it!
I have been outside the past 2 weekends digging those dang tubers. Today it was only in the 30's degrees and I froze my butt off royally. But am making headway on those tubers!
I am just eyeing where next springs tubers will be going!!!!
Carol

Bath, NY(Zone 5b)

I'm here, I'm here!!! I guess it took them awhile to open my account. I checked this morning but I couldn't get in and then there was the snow...That's right we woke up to 4 inches of snow and we ended up with a few more just for luck.. shovel, shovel, shovel !!!!

Dahlia addiction, I see i am in the right place, Thank you for all the warm and hardy welcomes!

Been growing dahlis's for about 10 years or so and I have a few photos.. Here's one of my favorites

My Beverly

Thumbnail by willow22552
Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Well, am glad you finally showed your face, willow, LOL!
We will love to have a new dahlia addict here as said before. Ten years is a long time so you must be good at growing dahlias then. Great!
That is a pretty 'My Beverly' dahlia. You must like the catus types then.
Later, Carol

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

You made it! That's a wonderful photo Willow. I have finally added 'reds' to my dahlia list. Don't know whether that's a good thing or not! We welcome you all over again.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

hiya Willow,

nice to meet you, and welcome to DG. I look forward to seeing pics of you dahlias and gardens.

best,
don

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome Willow !!. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. And willing to share knowledge/experiences.

Renton, WA(Zone 7a)

Welcome Willow, even if you are a figment of Poochys imagination. you'll love it here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.