Japanese maple

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

This was another great find a coulpe of years ago. The fall color is unbeatable.
Gary

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

That is beautiful Gary.

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

How tall is your tree? It really looks great. Do the leaves touch the ground?

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Pins,
The tree is about 5ft tall with a weeping habit, a couple to the branches do touch the ground. I bought the tree about 3years ago at a local home depot in the fall. It had a broken limb and they gave me 50% off because of it. Total price I payed was 150.00. Were the limb was broken, it branched beautifully. In the spring and summer it's a very bold purplish color and turns this brilliant red ing the fall.

Thornton, IL

Wow Gary what a great find! What've you got planted there in front of it? Nice contrast in foliage effect.

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Hey Vicki,

It's yellow flag iris's, That's what we call the disgarden as we mounted dirt and planted thigs we didn;t have a spot for, turns out to be everyone's favorite area. LOL. How are you? Things going well I hope.

Gary

Thornton, IL

All quiet on the home front. Calm before the storm? LOL That's pretty funny, the disgarden. I have an area like that myself, along the backyard fence. Hoping it turns out as well as yours.

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

My disgarden turned into the best garden on my property. Just goes to show you that planning doesn't always mean a great looking garden.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.