Our pet Peeking Tom

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I have several chickens as you know. I have 3 RIR roosters. I seprated one with three RIR hen from them and is in cage. Two is free range. Since I let two free range and I noticed that one of him keep coming on the patio lately. Until he started peeking thru window everyday to see where I am. He sit on lawn chair on the front door on porch daily as he think he's a watch dog! Even he sleep on lawn chair daily during day time. I asked him what name we should call him. DH said Peeking Tom! That's perfect time cause he always peeking the window to see where I am. Of course he's Peeking Tom! Other RIR rooster we named him Big Red He's the bigger than two of roosters.

Want to share the photo with yall. Here's Peeking Tom about 7 months old. He's beautiful rooster! It brought me remind of my beloved pet Red Devil rooster

Thumbnail by MiniSchnuz
This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!