Is There a Garage Under Those Vines?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I was looking through an old photo album and found these photos from about 15 years ago. Here's my garage peeking out from a covering of silverlace vines and hyacinth vines. I cut the Silver lace vine down when I painted the garage, bu now I miss it.

Susan

Thumbnail by lincolnitess
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Here is the side of the garage with purple hyacinth vines in bloom. Next summer, I am going to cover it with Japanese morning glories.

Susan

Thumbnail by lincolnitess
Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

WOW that is so cool looking, i cold never get away with that DH would have a cow.
:}
but it gives me devilish ideas for a couple of out buildings i have on the back of our property. hehe
Thanks for sharing!
:}
robbie

Thumbnail by rh3708
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

There are some advantages to being single! ;)

Susan

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Wow, that's pretty. I have a blue sky vine that we have to keep cutting back so it won't engulf the side of my house.

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Susan-
Very nice. I love that look. I know some people would cringe and want to grab the clippers, but I LOVE it.
We(I say we...I mean me...hubby wants to clip!) grow my vines this way. Hubby says it looks like no one lives here, lol...but I think it looks enchanting.
I think this style envokes an emotion of relaxation and tranquility. Hubby says it makes him tense, because he sees it as work(clipping) that needs to be done, lol...
Ah, well...we agree about most everything else...can't complain a bit!
Love your pictures.
-T

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.