Any way to automatically Refresh?

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Here is what I am wondering... I have cable internet so I am always online & I always have 2 windows open. Outlook Express and Daves. I have Outlook set to check my mail every 5 minutes and I really like that cuz I don't even really have to come into the room to see if I have mail, I can just glance in when I walk by. But I DO have to walk in and hit Refresh on my Daves page. Is there a way to have it automatically refresh so I can be as lazy as I want to be? LOL

I use windows98 and IE6 if that info is needed. I know foxfire is better but my poor old baby had trouble with it so I went back to IE. And yes, Win98 is a dinosaur, but it is still working for me so until my 350mhz baby blows up, I am gonna stick with it. hehehe
Thanks in advance,
Donna

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!