Heartbreaker still going strong.

Coast range of, OR(Zone 8b)

This is Heartbreaker and it is still going strong. I hate to say that I hope it dies soon....I'm moving at the end of the month and I want to take it with me!!!

Thumbnail by got2Bgreen

Here is another picture.

Thumbnail by got2Bgreen
Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Cheri, that Heartbreaker is really pretty. I might have to have a tuber from that one. ;-)

Sure,

This one holds its floweres very close to the stem, though.

You don't like that from what I remember......

8-P

Yep, you're right. One of mine did that....can't remember the name right now. Maybe I'll just enjoy yours when I come out to visit my seedlings next year.......oh, and I'll visit you too. ;-P

Gee thanks!

You can have one if you like - I just remember that you said you didn't like that habit.

C.

I know silly, I's jes teasin ya! Acutually I want one of everyone I see, but then I remember the space I have to put them and realize I can't have everyone I see! Jes wait til we get our big property too......then you'll be sharin everthin! LOL

Roger Wilco....

Renton, WA(Zone 8a)

got2begreen, that looks like an elephant ear with your dahlia. Do you leave yours outside? I live in Seattle, same zone, i just got some ee and thought they had to be brought in to survive.

I appreciate the info!

Jacqui

Yes, it is EE. I have two and this one has never done as well as the other one I have. I have never moved them since planting them 3 years ago. This one is coming with me when I move so we'll see how it goes.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.