? about drapes

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

We closed on the house yest (woohoooo) and I'm chomping at the bit to hang drapes and make it a home.

I've been to Home Depot, Lowes, Target, WalMart, Pennys, Sears and all stores in between looking for what I'm looking for, lol. The only place i found something that i remotely liked was at Lowes, but i was too cheap to buy them. The ones i found were WAY out of my budget. DH said I'm being silly and just buy them. Like he pointed out, I'll drive around for a week, burn $100 in gas and go back and buy the ones i orginally looked at, lol.

Has anyone had any luck buying drapes online? Favorite sites? I've been looking online also, just seem to be having hard time there also.
I need drapes for the living room, door panels for the formal dining room, in the kitchen i need a set of curtains, two door panels and a valance. I'd like to find a site that i can just click and buy them all at once, lol.
I never knew buying curtains could be such a pain. I'm ready to hang sheets and call it a day, lol

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!