A whole new world.....

Vegas,NV Filbert, SC(Zone 7b)

As some of you may know my husband, three kids and I are in the middle of the legal mumbo jumbo of trying to purchase a 14.4 acre lot with a very rectangular home on it. Not sure if you can call a piece of property that is basically a blank slate a farm or not, but we do intend on making it home first then see what happens. I have been dappling in gardening most of my life but Las Vegas gardening and South Carolina gardening are two separate things, we are currently owned by 2 cats and 2 dogs. I love animals but will wait for a while before enlarging the family with more critters. But seeing all those cute silkies, and peacocks sure have my interest up.

This is what we have to start with, I hope you will check back now and then to see how things are and to offer any advice....

the rest is yet to be..........

Casey

Thumbnail by CARAT
This thread has 179 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!