do you have comments on these?

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

I'm thinking of adding these to my " I want to buy" list....:)

do any of you have any comments about them....

Robert Too
White Nettie
Kidds Climax
Thomas Edison

thanks charlotte

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

I may be digging 'Thomas Edison' if you would like a tuber. A lot of people like it. My poor plant gets buried in the back row but the first few blooms were very pretty.
I don't know about the other ones.
Carol

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I will give two thumbs up to White Nettie and its predecessor the original yellow Nettie. Both worthy, wonderful prolific pompons having good stem and form.

I grew Kidds Climax, but mine never turned out as ravishing as photos online. Don't have it anymore, alas.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Charlotte, I just divided my White Nettie. I can't tell if the tubers have eyes or not; Dmail me in late winter/early spring. If I have some extras that sprout I can send it to you for postage.

(Zone 7b)

Thomas Edison has been a great dark purple for me and my friend in Victoria too - lots of blooms - still with big fat buds right up to the first frost - well worth it!
An old favourite.

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

Thank you all.

Carol and NoH2O..I would love to have a small tuber if you have any available later.

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Fine, if I dig it, I will send you one. Will put you on my list then so I don't forget.
Carol

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I've got you down for White Nettie. Just be sure to remind me in spring. If I lose my list (very likely to happen) I will forget all about it. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.