Does Anyone Have any Aquilega (?) seed for trade

Royalla, Australia

Hi There,

I am looking for aquilega seed. I am able to trade for Australian Natives. I will cover cost to post from my end if you are happy to cover costs from yours

Cheers
Windale - Australia

What kind of Aquilegia? I have seeds collected from William Guinness, Vervaenana Group, doubles, trebles and pompoms but the seeds have all been mixed in one bag.

oiartzun-near san se, Spain(Zone 8a)

I have a very pretty yellow and white single aquilegia. I don't know it's name I'm afraid. Do you have any fragrant plants to trade?
Maggi xxxx

Royalla, Australia

Dear Baa,

I would be interested in trading some Australian Native seed with you for your mixed seed. I have seen them in a friends mothers garden and they looked stunning.

I am able to offer you some Australian native that are drought tolerant and attract birds.

Please let me know if you would be interested in trading with me.

Cheers
Windale - Australia

Royalla, Australia

Dear Sorgina,

The only seed that I have that have a scent are sweet peas, they rest of my seed are Australian natives. I also have some magnolia seed.

Please let me know if you would be interested in trading with me.

Thank you for responding to my post.

Cheers
Windale - Australia

Hello, windale,

I have a nice pink columbine, unknown cultivar or species, that has a double flower. Would you like to trade for it? Here attached is a picture. Thanks and have a great day.

Joseph

Thumbnail by
oiartzun-near san se, Spain(Zone 8a)

Windale, I'd love to trade for the sweetpeas. My address is in the addy exchange.
Maggi xxxx
Edited to say: You don't seem to be in the exchange so we'll have to send each other dmails with our addresses. As soon as I get yours I'll send out your seeds.

This message was edited Oct 30, 2005 8:26 PM

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

If you are interested still, I have some aquilegia Ruby Port, White Star, Nora Barlow and a blue woodside variegated.

Royalla, Australia

Hi thankyou so much for offering, at the moment we are in the middle of our bushfire season and have some 30 fires burning here in Australia, I would dearly love to accept your seed but with my nursery and the cattle I would not be able to plant them in at the moment as I need to make sure that we have enough water to fight back should we get a fire here. I am not sure on the storage time of the seed so would hate to say yes and then waste perfectly good seed not being able to get it growing until later this year.

Thanks so much for offering, I would love to accept but only if the seed could be stored for around 7 months.

Cheers
Windale - Australia

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Windale, both should be just fine long-term, if stored in a cool, dark place and kept dry.

comebychance, NL(Zone 5b)

Hi Windale,

Check out my seed list i have a fue different columbine seeds to trade would love some of your seed.and thats the the way i do the mailing myself so that works out just find with me.
Please let me know if you would like to trade

digging_dirt

Burwash Weald, United Kingdom(Zone 9b)

Winale - are you out of the bush fire season now? I have just finished cleaning some Aquilegia var. Alba seed and wondered if you would like some sent along. It is a pure white (although not a brash white) very large blossomed plant. This aquilegia usually comes true from seed. If you would like some send me a dmail and I'll post it on.

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

I collected some off of my white and the white has little green tips on the petal, I'm wondering if it's going to show up again, also have some dark pink and dark purple if you are interested.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.