Some of my friend's gourds

Crossville, TN

I'm posting some pictures taken of gourds that were grown....or decorated by friends of mine.

This is Pauline's dipper gourd that has a funny shape too it. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Another of Pauline's Dipper gourds...she has one that is about 5 ft tall...the LONG handle dipper. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Wanda's Gourds...she is an artist and does beautiful work. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

More of Wanda's....Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Jo, those dipper gourds are AWESOME!

Crossville, TN

Darius...look at THIS!! I call it...Pauline's LONGfellow. LOL Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Some more of Pauline's gourd crop this year...she sells at Farmer's Market. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Some one gave this to Pauline....Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

A guest from NJ made this gourd for her son...I don't care for snakes...but this is great work...Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Another view of the Rattle Snake Gourd. Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

Ever wonder what a bunch of "gourd heads" do at a meeting? We EAT of course!!! I will be hostess next month.....sometimes we do work on our projects though...LOL Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Crossville, TN

I think this was done with decals...Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Jo, I'm so glad I found this. So interesting, especially since DH grew gourds from your seeds this year.

East Prairie, MO(Zone 7a)

wow Jo they are beautiful. I went to the fall festival in Elizabeth City NC yesterday and there were two booths with the gourds but I had Remy so did not get to ask many questions. I wish I could find someone around here who grows and paints them. I could use some classes. LOL

Sami

Crossville, TN

Glad you got to go...and I'll bet Remy tried to count to 100!!! )for those that don't know...Remy is her ONLY grandchild...and loves to count her gourds in her garden!!) Jo

East Prairie, MO(Zone 7a)

Yes he did like the gourds and also liked mine here as you can see he tried to pick all of mine off the vines. I posted about it a little while ago.

Sami

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.