Christmas swap

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Ran into a probelm
I couldnt find a flat rate box I had a flate rate to small to fit everything
so I put in priorty box if someone wants to change down the road to flat rate box that is great thanks robin

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

box is done headed to NY del con 0103 8555 7495 8379 0784
box is filled right to rim with gifts 4-5 packages of bulbs over 100 packages of seed going to anitabryk2 in NY.now i can rest robin

This message was edited Nov 10, 2005 11:21 AM

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Ohhhh...can't wait. Do I post what I took and what I replaced?

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

anita.no you dont have to do that.if you have a camera you could show the box it is chucked right full.please post when you get and send.If you have a flat rate box you can put it all back in there
it cost me 14 to send and flat rate is 7:70 plus dc robin

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I have a flat rate box if it doesn't get into one by the time it hits me. Otherwise I'll make the transfer!
-gert

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Thanks
I hope the first one i sent it to does transfer to make it less costly
for all of you! I wasnt able to get to po to get a box and i wanted this to head out.It is jamed packed i cant wait till all of you see all the surprises.Yahooo now i can relax
thanks for offering Robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Not a problem - I'll get a flat rate box before I send it out.

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Im excited yeah tommorrow it will be there yeaaa robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

is it tomorrow yet!!!!!!!!!!????????

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Yes it is! LOL Im excited for you cant you tell! You will be amazed
Robin

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

anyword?

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Woo Hoo - Santa came to my house early!!! This box is stocked to the rim with such wonderful things!!! You did a wonderful job Robin!

Now, for a question. I haven't gotten to the post office yet, but I was trying to check out the dimensions of a flat rate box and the only info I can find is what you sent, Flat Rate Priority Box. Can I use a regular corregated box with approximately the same dimensions??

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

they dont have a flat rate box the same as what i sent so if you can get the biggest one which i belive is smaller and pack well it might work let me know.I am glad your happy this morning! I wanted to make sure I brighten some one up -with all the bad stuff that is going on in the world. I hope you can find a box if you dont we might have to keep the way it is.let me know thanks robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

No, I have a box that should work. I had so much fun looking through everything. Tough to decide!!! And what a selection of seeds!!!! Are they all from your garden Robin?

Anita

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

so box is flat rate right???
Yes seeds are all from my gardens.or trades.
Do you have a picture you can post?
if nott hat is fine...Did you enjoy going threw the box???
You can say what surprises you picked if you would like to share that is up to you!
Thank you for joining i think waiting till you got box was killing me....
robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I had so much fun going through my Holiday package!! I couldn't decide what I liked the best there was so much to choose from. Thank you so much for putting so much time an effort in making up the box, Robin! I choose seeds and the holiday cheese knives. I replaces with seeds and a packet of cards that I make. I hope you all enjoy!!! Happy Holidays-Woo Hoo!!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

oh...here is a picture of the box and it's contents when I first opened it...

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Only 3 more people and then I get it WHOO HOO
great stuff in it can`t wait......
Woofens,OH
Garityann,VA
RainGazer ,TN ,Ya`ll sure you don`t want to move to
say hmmmm california.(it`ll bumb you way down the list)hehehe

Robin,you have done a great job on the box Thank you.
Pheadra

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Thanks for picture I am glad you enjoyed it.Im glad you got something and got some seeds thanks for being apart of my Christmas RR.Happy holidays Robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

me too!!!

Sumner, WA(Zone 8a)

I can't wait to see what goodes are there! I have been saving some fun Christmas items, seeds, and bulbs to swap...
:-)

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

I am working on a couple of needlework items, so hope I can finish by the time I get the box. LOL

Far enough down, I think I can make it.

Susan
=^..^=

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

next it goes to
Woofens,OH
I still am working on handmade items i am selling for crafts fairs this year to earn money for xmas robin

Bossier City, LA(Zone 8b)

Excitement is building. Thanks again for hosting Robin.

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

your welcome ZZsandman

its beginning to look alot like christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fun idea and im sure as many of you know a wonderful sense of satisfaction with everyone enjoys the robins and it comes home safe.

thanks robin for the fun idea.

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

It is for sure but after christmas a few months and new plants will bloom yahoo.lol
thanks sheran.Yours Robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Sorry Ladies...didn't realize I had to post the DC...Here you go Janis, the DC # 03041560000371078681. The box went out Saturday.

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWESOME stuff in the robin!!

It will fly from here Saturday AM, got to get it packed back up after I decide what goodies I can live without!!

Thanks so much!

Janis

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Hi Janis,Im glad your enjoying it-please post dc when you send on saturday robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Janis....Hard to choose...don't you think???

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

No kidding Anita!! Its gonna take me til Saturday to decide :) Just incredible stuff.

You guys will love this one when it gets to you :)

Will post DC when I send it out!

Janis

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Im glad your enjoying the swap makes me happy!Robin

Thumbnail by maineroses
Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

where is my image lol

Thumbnail by maineroses
Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

shucks lol

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Janis was suppost to mail this out Saturday no word I emailed her robin

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I emailed 2 x no answer.if i dont get a email or post by today I will call her robin

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I called her home got a message to unblock my privacy call i called back it was busy then i called no answer.If i dont get a call soon or email I will go to next step robin

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

just curious....what is next step?
Susan
=^..^=

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I recalled Janis-she answered she will be posting later today.Robin

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.