Back to the land - a return?

Ahhh well maybe not but I was always one for an ostentaciously understated entrance, my family always said I was an introvert extrovert or was that the other way around?

Anyway.............

Some of you long time members who remember me have probably heard me whinging on how much I'd love to get back into farming, I may just be taking those steps. I rang the community/city farm to volunteer my services and am off for a chat with them on Wednesday to see if I would be of some use. I can't offer much time each week but it's something

I'm not getting too excited, they have a cow, a couple of goats a handful of sheep and fowl, it's educational rather than a real life working/commercial outfit, they have a community garden too. Last time I offered I was turned down but it seems it's under a different manager now.

Not sure if they will want me this time either, I can but try!

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!