Thumbnail by doss
Lebanon, OR

Here is Seakist. by Keith Keppel 2002
I love this highly ruffled iris.

d

Hope you all liked it i did a lot of crosses with this on

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

That's a stunning picture of Mexican Holiday, with all those dewdrops to highlight the bloom! Thanks for sharing these lovelies.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Seakist is really beautiful. One I passed on this year. Guess I was wrong! Will some of your seedlings bloom this year?

Lebanon, OR

Yes, many of the seedlings will bloom this year...this is the do or die year for some...most will die...and go to compost heaven...there are several from last year that are really good. One I am really pleased with not because of the color but the form, branching and bud count, 9-12 buds 4 branches excellent form, will more than likely keep it for crosses

Here is another lovely

Shindig; Blyth 99

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Shindig is really lovely. What a cutey. SDB always make me wish that I lived in a cooler climate.

Here's Sky Spirit

Thumbnail by doss
Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

I have 'Shindig'. Haven't seen it bloom yet, though. Looks like it'll be a nice one.

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

i like seakist and shindig, also mexican holiday. my iris wish list is getting longer and it's only oct. belinda

Lebanon, OR

You want to see mine sometime...it does not help living this near to Keith Keppel, Schreiners, Cooleys, Mid america

D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.