Double Purple seeds

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

I am going to have lots of my double purple seeds for sase, Or trade for double white, yellow or Black currant Swirl seeds or others.

Thumbnail by picabo
Corte Madera, CA

what a beauty!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Very pretty.

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

picabo, - stunning, perhaps you'd like to swap for some of this one of mine, I only got one ripe pod, but would love to trade :)

Laurrie
ps sorry it was a rainy shot

Thumbnail by OhioBreezy
(Zone 7b)

Purple is my favorite colour - and that is one luscious looking flower - I'm a newbie, so have nothing of that sort to trade, can I still get some? (she begged, drooling all down her shirtfront)

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Laurie,

Rain shots are soooo pretty.

I would love to trade for your white.

I have one pod already open, and about 10 more getting ready.

Betty

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

day lily..... sure, you can have all you want. I will send out seeds from the pod I have ready, then send out more when they are riipe.

Send me an env.

Betty

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

picabo, I have black current swirl to trade..your purple is beautiful..dmail me with details
jackie

Thumbnail by jackieshar

have triple yellow as well

Thumbnail by jackieshar
Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

Picabo, I don't have any others to trade yet. I hope next year I will have a bunch of different colors after I get all these great seeds from DG.

Can I send you a sase and get some anyway?

Susan
=^..^=

(Zone 7b)

these pictures are to die for...

Picabo,
these are the yellows I have for trading ....purple swirl did not make decent seed pods this year

Thumbnail by jackieshar
Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Susan...
I am going to have all of the purple seeds you need. There are 8 more pods waiting to break open. Send me your envies I am in the address exchange or d mail and I will give you the address.

My fragrant white just popped her first seed pod if anyone needs some of them. ready in about a week.

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

It's on it's way.
Thanks so much!!!
Susan
=^..^=

Want a kitten or two cats to go along with them? ROFL

This message was edited Oct 15, 2005 11:06 PM

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

I have Black Current Swirl and Double -----Queen . Double yellow . My mind just went blank it is some Queen.
Joan

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Sure stick them in the envie. We always have room for a kitten or two or three, LOL

Yes there are plenty of seeds. Any will do. LOL
I would love the yellow and or the B C S

This message was edited Oct 18, 2005 11:30 AM

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

All I have is the single yellow . Should be ready / dried [ it rained and all the pods got wet ] by the time I buy some mailers . In a while I might have some of the frosted pick . No pods yet but rain , then sun flowers are dropping .
I would like the purple if you have any seeds left .

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

tonyjr, I would love to trade, the frosted pink sounds pretty if you get seeds. I have a lot more pods but they are not mature, with the cold damp weather on the way I don't know if they will mature or not.

I do have a pack of the purple that I can send to you.

Unless more pods mature I am out of seeds. I can cover the ones who have asked but that may be all.

Betty

Picabo,
I am grateful for the purple datura and the pink hibiscus seed you sent..... I understand the weather... .I got a freak frost here in my little valley last night...don't know now if I will have seed from my morning glories and hyacinth beans, the coleus look sooo sad, the daturas took a beating too, fortunately I had harvested some ripe pods already.......We rarely have frost til mid or late Nov, I was not prepared........probably be in the upper 80s the rest of the week........go figure

I'd love to see Tennessee this time of year, I'd bet it is beautiful. You are blessed..

Tony,
you have a single yellow? and a frosted pink? Datura? ..never saw these....I want some....I got trades or postage or first born.....
Jackie

Susan,
I still have lots of seed from the triple yellows and the single Belle Blanche white...if you need some.

Joan,
that queen...... .is it the bright yellow? I am looking for the bright since I only have the soft yellow one..will make you the same deal I made tony

still looking for the cream or double whites if anyone has them

Thumbnail by jackieshar
(Zone 7b)

Wow!

Corte Madera, CA

wow, what a beautiful display!

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Jackie. wasn't I suppose to send you the huge alba seeds? They are double cream datura. My 15 year old finially did some cleaning and threw my mailing lists away!! I have been trying to piece it back together for over three weeks. So sorry for the delay. LMK
Melanie

South West, LA(Zone 9a)

I was just wondering if you had any more of the double purple seeds. I can't remember if I had asked you before. I know I was thinking about it so forgive me if I already have. I have the trade list and some others not listed JLMK.
Thanks
Caren

Canyon Lake, TX(Zone 9b)

picabo, I would love to swap you some double yellow for some of your double purple, dmail me, Krispi

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I love the photo on this thread. It just looks peaceful to me .
I have turned to it many a morning just so it will perk up my spirits.
Wish I already had a yard full of blooms .
Here spring-we have had no winter yet. Not even a flake of snow.

Lavina

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Lavina, Hasn't the weather just been the strangest? I'm just afraid that Feb. we are gonna get it!! Yesterday here it was in the 60's and last night it was 25. Last week it sure did seem like spring to me, daytime highs were in the 70's and night's in the 40's and 50's. Makes you want to go and play in the dirt!!
Melanie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.