My trade list with photos added

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I figured it would be a lot easier for everyone if I just added pictures to my list....save a lot of Googling. Most of these pictures are not mine so I have noted the source in each case....

Edited to say that potential trades are based on the hope that these dahlias have been busy making lots of tubers. It has been such a weird year weather-wise that I won't know what to expect until I dig them up after the first frost, which I hope will be delayed for weeks to come. LOL

This message was edited Oct 8, 2005 11:55 PM

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Bitsy is a short pot dahlia.
Photo Swan Island Dahlias

OOPS! Gotta turn off the copyright. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY PHOTOGRAPH.

This message was edited Oct 8, 2005 11:27 PM

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Okay. I will try Bitsy again.

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Next is Chilson's Pride.

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Elizabeth Hammet

Photo Electric Acres

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Eveline

Photo White Flower Farm

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Fire Magic

Photo Endless Summer Flower Farm

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Ginger Willow

Photo Connell's Dahlias

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Hillcrest Kismet

My own photo!! Hooray!

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Honey Dew

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Kenora Majestic

Photo Garden and Flower Images

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Kingston

Photo Connell's Dahlias

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Master David which, in my garden, had more a more intense orange outline than show in this picture.

Photo Connell's Dahlias

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Myrtle's Folly

Photo Swan Island Dahlia

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Nettie

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Park Princess is a little more pink than this picture shows.

Photo Electric Acres

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Ruthie G. I couldn't find a picture that really captured her true colors. I think she is probably my favorite new dahlia this year. Very vibrant, really stands out in the garden.

Photo Cal's Dahlia Page

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

White Nettie

Photo Swan Island Dahlia

Thumbnail by NoH2O
Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Candy,
I would like 'Elizabeth Hammet', 'Eveline', and maybe 'Hillcrest Kismet', please.
I have the ones you want on my list on my thread.
Thanks, Carol

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I have you on my list, Carol. I think I better make a spreadsheet to keep track.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

NoH2O, I would love Kingston, Hillcrest Kismet, and Ginger Willow. I have lots of different things. I have over 130 varieties. Maybe it would be easier for you to name some Swan Island varieties you like and I can tell you whether I have it or not. Some of my favorites are Maarn, Lady Linda, Rip City, Bubble Gum, Ted's Choice, Peaches, Golden Egg, Smarty Pants, White Wonder, Shirley Alliance, Bliss,Worton Blue Streak, etc. Anything sound interesting? I have pictures but my computer is so slow in uploading. Joann

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Joann, I will look up the ones you have listed and check out Swan Island to see if there is something there. Do you want to limit it to an even exchange - 3 for 3? I have you down for the three you listed and will let you know what I would like after I check yours out. Do you have Sugartown Sunrise? I have been looking for that one....I don't think Swan Island carries it.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

I don't know , I will just have to keep pondering and who knows, at least those three would be great. I don't have Sugartown Sunrise, sorry. But I would highly recommend Maarn. It is the best picker and it would be a great color with some of the beauties you are trading. Here is a link to a photo of it. http://davesgarden.com/forums/f/dahlias/60//

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Bad news....I checked my tubers tonight and almost all of them are rotting. There are a very few that haven't rotted yet but I don't know if they will make it until spring. My trades look very doubtful right now. I am so sorry.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.