Inspirational RR

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Anyone interested in an inspirational robin? I thought with all the stuff thats been going on in the lives of so many fellow DG'ers that this might be appropriate. I would start a box of things that "inspire" the goodness in all of us. Anything from poems, magnets, seeds, etc.. I'll leave this open till the end of Oct. That way this will be circling around by Thanksgiving.

Any takers?

Tina

Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

I would like to join in.
:}
rh

Thumbnail by rh3708
crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

got cha

oiartzun-near san se, Spain(Zone 8a)

I'd like to join too if you don't mind posting the Robin to Europe. I suggest the person who posts to me should have the Robin posted back to them; like this they get an extra pick to make up for the extra postage. What do you think?
Maggi xxxx

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Sounds good Maggi. I don't think anyone should be left out;)

Thanks Tina. Now we need some more people to take an interest...

I will post it to Maggi I don't mind doing it ,or she might just need to get it first that way it could go on its flight without having to double back.
What do you think Tina?

Robbie

Thumbnail by rh3708
crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Probably send it to Maggi first and then she can get it started. But if we don't get some more interest it will be a mighty short RR!

yea, we might need to post an invite in the seed trading forum.
Robbie

Thumbnail by rh3708
Millbury, MA(Zone 6a)

I would love to join - it will be my first round robin, so I might have some questions about the instructions! I like the inspiration theme.

Thanks, Liz

I could try "advertising" this robin on the European forum - if it's going to be posted over here it could fly to more than one place. I've never seen my fellow Europeans take part in any robins, but maybe this will inspire them!
Maggi

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

go for it Maggi. I'd love to receive something from that part of the world that you all would consider "inspiring". If nobody else minds that is.

Tina

sounds ok to me.
I posted an invite in the seed trading forum,...I hope it works to get a few more DG'ers to join in the fun.
Later's Tater's

Thumbnail by rh3708
Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

I'd like to join. I'm getting addicted to RR trading LOL

Janis

Your right Janis they are addicting.
I love them,... when I first joined DG I was a little uneasy about joining in the RR's.
But I watched all the ones sheran was doing and joined in and she got me hooked.
I just love to get a box full of seeds and be able to sit in the floor and play with them all,... Now that's my kind of fun.
I like to look up the ones I have never grown in the PF's.
My little girl says I'm flower nuts and DH gets a good laugh at me when the RR's get here and I run to meet the postman.

well I got to get going talk to you all later.

Robbie

Thumbnail by rh3708
crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Ok guys. This is gonna be open till the 31st so we've got a few more days.

Tina

Pickering, ON(Zone 5b)

I would like to join...Sounds great

Anna

Thumbnail by Annetta_S
Pickering, ON(Zone 5b)

I am not sure what I have to do.... Can some please explain... This is my first RR.

Anna

Sultan, WA(Zone 8a)

Count me in!

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Anna its pretty easy. I start a box of anything that "inspires" me and I send it on to the next person. She then takes out 2-3 things and replaces them with same # of items that inspire her!!

Tina

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi All. I'm getting a late start on this so bear with me. Gonna try to get it going by Monday

Tina

no worries,
robbie

Thumbnail by rh3708
Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Got the Robin!!!! Woo Hoo

Now to get inspired my self, will have it out Saturday, will post DC

Thanks!
Janis

I wasn't sure if this was going ahead or not, as there haven'tbeen any posts for a while. It looks like it's taken off after all! whoopee!!
Maggi xxxx
PS. Is there a list anywhere of the route it's taking? I'd like to know when it's due to fly to me!

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

You are 7th on the list ... I am #1, so its gonna be a bit :)

Janis

Thanks Janis, I guess I'll have to be patient! D'ya think I might get it for Christmas?? (Have to be patient, have to be patient....)
What sort of things are in it Janis? Are you allowed to tell? I already have several things lined up to put in it, but it would be nice to know what others find inspirational.
Maggi xxxx

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

I hope I can tell LOL
Tina was inspired by the site of soilders comiung home from Iraq, so there are "red" items in the box, without the white and blue. I hope to add some white and some blue, and a couple more things, that have inspired me, just have to get out of the house to get them, when Jeff gets paid Friday. :)

Janis

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Glad it got there safe and sound Janis. Nothing was broken was?

Tina

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Nope, I just gotta get off my behind. I finally had my car today to get to the store, will mail tomorrow with DC. I will post DC here.

Hubby has had the car for what seems like forever :((

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Where is it???

Hello! Any news of what has happened to this Robin? I have several things to put in it, but it seems to have vanished....
Maggi xxxx

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

No idea Maggi. I'm also wondering

Millbury, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi, it hasn't made it my way yet - I don't know the delivery order, so I don't know if that helps or not.

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

anyone have this box?

Tina

Millbury, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi Tina,

It has not come my way - I wonder if it is still moving(?)

Liz

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

I can't find my master copy so I don't know what to do except check with everyone that signed up. Guess I'll try that

Its not in Lafayette but i wish it were.
Hope we find it soon.
Robbie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.