Those beautiful light switch covers

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Earlier this year, someone posted pics of several absolutely gorgeous, decoupage light switch covers she made using photos of irises (and other lovelies). Does anyone remember who that was? I would very much like to get in touch with her.

Laurie

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Here you go ~ http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/535208/

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Thanks Moby!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Keyi sent me 2 and they are absolutely gorgeous. I hope you get some from her.

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Thank you laurief for liking them enough to ask, thank you moby for remembering me, and thank you louise for still enjoying them and for being you! - mich

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Awwww, Mich...;-) you're pretty special yourself...
If anyone wants to know how beautiful Mich's light switch covers are, I'm here to tell you just how beautiful...
BEE YOO TEE FULLL!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Keyi is very talented--I love the decoupage pieces she's made for me. If I had any iris photos left, I think I would commission her to make a tray for my Sis in Law. Come to think of it, I could always chase down a few hundred negatives...

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Yes she is Wanda, mmmmmm, I'm thinking Xmas gifts here! What do you think Mich?!?!?

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Sounds good to me. Trade me for Iris and I'm happy (or daylilies). *big grin* Thanks you guys for all the nice words about my 'talent'. It really boosts my ego ya know! Hugs, mich

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Deal, Mich! Is there anything you can't put on a lightswitch cover? I'm thinking for my kids for Xmas, pictures of them and their significant other on either a lightswitch cover or a tray...sound good?
I still have plenty of iris's I can send if it's not too late to plant for your area! Got a whole big box full right outside the back door and will have probably another 2 boxes before this digging and dividing stuff is over for the garden.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

I've run out of iris pics or I'd beg a tray for my favorite sis in law Julierock--she would just DIE to enjoy iris beauties all year round.....

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Just wanted to share with you all my beautiful switchplate covers sent to me by a wonderful person! Aren't they gorgeous!! I am enjoying them so much.

here's the first..............

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Oh,one thing I want you to notice, she even paints the screws!!

Here's the second lovely.......

Thumbnail by weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

sorry that last one was a little blurry.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Very, very cool!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Aren't they. I treasure these!

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Thank you, thank you! I can put just about anything on a switchcover.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Mich, you're the best!

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Mich,
Dahlias???!!!
Carol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.