Celebration Time!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Thank you, 101, thank you a thousand times over! Today I received an e-mail from my cousin Wilma, the first one in nearly two years. I was just estatic to read it. She is still learning the JAWS program of course, but she is so happy to be back in computer land. She was so confident, with your encouragement, that she bought a new computer to complement her new skills. I've since had contact with a couple of other people using the JAWS programs. It is wonderful to have this help for the vision-challenged, and we feel blessed that you led us to this discovery. Yuska

Thank you for posting this, Yuska, ... not so that I might get the praise from this but that others might read this and receive the knowledge they may know nothing about. Nothing could make me happier than to learn of someone else who is gaining their independence with today's technology. I will never forget the first email I was able to send to my family. What a joy it was. To be able to read print again! I just can't tell you what my computer has come to mean to me. I am soooo very excited for your cousin and will be giving her a call. This is just marvelous news. Please keep me posted on her progress. Hugs&Blessings ... Elaine ,

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.