End of the Season

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Todays "Who Dun It". Different from the earlier blossoms. Still Pretty

Thumbnail by grannymarsh
Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

This would/should/could be this years first blossom from Rothsay Reveler. The weather is supposed to be nasty starting Thursday. Including chance of snow and wind. What do ya think the chances are??..... And the plant is loaded with buds. *sigh*

Thumbnail by grannymarsh
Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Wow, Granny Who Dun It is just vibrant! And I can't believe Rothsay did that to you- just like my Eliz. Hammet this season. And Thomas Alva Edison as well. At least it unfurled part of a few petals so I can see the dark purple. I have three plants I'm not sure I'll be able to ID, as they were unmarked or illegible at planting, and wine and roses has yet to even show color on a bud.

Sorry to hear winter is heading your way. I am travelling to chilly MN Thursday and I want that big cold blip in the midwest to be gone by the time I get there. Will leave behind many blooms but invite the neigbhors to come over and help themselves so they don't go to waste.
Stay warm and save the dog!

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Who Dun It captured my eye from the dining room this morning, I could hardly wait for the rain to stop so that I could take a photo.

I hear that the Big Chill is going to stall in MN for at least a couple days. Bring warm, snow clothes. You remember snow clothes, right? Today the temp was in the high 70's.

Oh please, the dog has the best seats/bed/food in the house. She can toot and no one cares. She cracks me up every year at the first snow fall. Looks up as if to say, "Aren't you going to carry me? Surely you don't expect me to 'go' out there?"

Kelvin Floodlight has one yellow bud on an 18" plant. ggrrrr...

Hockey Season starts this weekend. WhooHoo.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.