Stick Henge...

Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

Hiya everyone,

As an aside to the gnomes and edible children (I love the concept...lol). I thought I'd show why La Sirena has been so slow on progress. We are constructing a new round pen for horse training on the ranch. It currently looks a little like an anorexic Stonehenge...lol. So, in honor of the great Druid civilization, we've decided to call the bones of the new round pen 'Stickhenge'. To quote British comedian and notorious cross-dresser Eddie Izzard, "It's one of the best henges around",...lol.

The poles are 13ft high and will have Halogen spotlights mounted on them so the trainers can work during cooler evening hours during our merciless summer heat. The horses keep looking at the project wondering what the heck it is. They keep giving it goofy looks, and Elliot (his royal highn-arse) keeps telling the mares how he would have built it differently. If Elliot wants to impress me he should learn to dribble a basketball, sign his name with a pen, or invent an automatic scooper for his digested lunch...lol. Otherwise he's just an old-fart paint horse with an inflated idea of his talents...lol.

Elliot says "humbug"

best to all,
don

Thumbnail by drdon
This thread has 61 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!