wisteria and passion vine

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

after filling all my trades I still have 6 well rooted wisteria plants and 3 well rooten passion vines left. anyone want them for priority postage. janet

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Dave's plants has 8 different listings for passion vines. Could you tell me which one of those you have for postage?
I do have the one commonly called Maypop and I also have the cypress vine. I am interested if they are any of the other 6 varieties. Please let me know. Also what would be the amount of stamps or money that you would need to send it? Thanks

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Elena
The plants database has 8 passifloras? Someone has been busy, I only entered one or two.

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Janet,
Which one are you offering? P. incarnata or P. x Belotti?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Janet, I'd love to know what kind you have too!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i really dont care what kind they are-do you still have one passion vine left-id take him!!!
dori

Perry, MO(Zone 5a)

I'd love a wisteria! Please let me know what I need to do. I'm very new to Dave's Garden.

Thanks,
dwoodhur@nemonet.com

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

my passion vine has the purple flowers and bears the oval gree fruits. it is not a hybrid though. or at least i don't think it is .it was planted by the people who lived here before us , early 90's, and is all over my garden area.
I don't have any more at this time but if you want to wait I will get some more dug and into pots to form better roots before transplanting. I will take about 3 weeks for this to happen. If you want to send postage and wait I will mail them as soon as they have good roots. janet

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

It's an incarta. They grow all over GA:) I have one, thanks Janet, but I'm sure you will find them good homes!!

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Janet,
Do a search on Passiflora incarnata, I have posted pictures of leaves, flowers, and fruits.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Thanks jcf. I already have that variety so someone can have the one that I asked for. They are great plants and I have a rustic arbor covered with them. Jackson and Perkins sells them in their spring catalog for $14.95 per plant just so people won't think they are getting a "cheap' plant just because they grow wild in some areas.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

oh, I didn't mean that Elena!!! If things didn't grow wild somewhere, we'd be in a lot of trouble:) I love mine, and am starting to cultivate them in the places that I want them.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Sorry Kiddo, that wasn't directed at you. It was directed at people who might just assume that they are almost like weeds. I have encountered that several times and just wanted to let people know what a great opportunity they have to get a free plant from you when compared to how much they can cost. See, I am doing your selling for you. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.