Canaries and Cream Iris?

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5b)

Anyone have or heard of this variety? Someone sent it to me as a bonus and I can't find it listed anywhere. Also no longer have the name of the sender. Thanks for your help!

Lebanon, OR

I have it...got it as bonus.got it from woodlands. Hope this helps.

D

Thanks - since I ordered from them, that's probably it! Has yours bloomed yet? Do you like it?

Lebanon, OR

Just received this year, has not bloomed.

Well have to wait and see:(

Me too - I sent them an e-mail asking for specifics. THe name makes me think yellow, but who knows? It's not listed on their website. I'll let you know if I get a response.

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

It's one of their new introductions this year. From the catalog:

Canaries and Cream TBRB 36"E

Stds. A lovely soft shade of yellow adorns the much darker yellow style arms. F. are a soft creamy white that are edged in yellow. B. of gold complete this wonderful ruffled beauty. Bud count is good and stalks are strong.
Tangueray X Unknown donor

Thanks Neil. I guess I don't get their catalog. It sounds like what I'd imagined. Hopefully mine will bloom next year!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Linda--can't keep track of them all? Grandkids been pulling up stakes again?

Wanda - so far they have left the stakes alone! But the dog running through the beds moves some of them sometimes!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Walker is chasing bunnies again & forgetting the beds are off limits... I guess I'd better check & see which ones are laying out again....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.