Rangoon Creeper-Quisqualis indica

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

It has been blooming since Hurricane Rita blew on by...

Thumbnail by Moodene
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

How delightful to see yours blooming! Mine is a large plant but hasn't put on a single bloom. Do they need something special to cause them to bloom?

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Purrrrrrty!
:) Donna

Mine is in full sun for about 6 hours a day..It is in the ground..I give it my piggy poop tea all the time..lol...

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

I've bought four of these vines and killed them all with kindness. Yours looks great.

Ooops...Thank you..

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Kay Jones sent me a start of this vine, and I also killed it with kindness.Your's is very pretty, makes me want to try it again.

They like being planted in the ground..I have one in the pot but ..it does okay..haven't bloom yet..so i am planting him in the ground in spring time..

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Patricia, I will add cuttings to your list and mail with the other goodies.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Mine was kind of slow to get started but is growing great now. I can't wait till it flowers. Ada, I will look at the nursery and see if they have more if you still want one.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

do these seed?? i have been trying to find one to see if it does well here but the places i have been looking dont seem to sell except in the spring time.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Thank you, Susie. let me know. I'll send you the money.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Hee hee, I was just needing an excuse to go plant shopping!

Laurens, SC(Zone 8a)

I would like one of these too. If it is only really happy in the ground then maybe it is not suitable to our climate?? I am in upstate SC--probably not TOO far from ahelms. We get some freezing temps over winter so years. So if this will die to the ground and come back in Spring I would LOVE a piece. Bonnie

Laurens, SC(Zone 8a)

I'm thinking of maybe someday moving down Texas/new Mexico way?!! Probably be a happy camper there (the vine, not just me :) hehehe And my Brugs would be more than pleased!!)

Bonnie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.