Weegy's excess iris...

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I need to know if everyone who sent me postage for iris's got theirs...there's been a couple of people that I had to resend to because they didn't receive them.
I want everyone to know that if you sent postage, I did send iris's and am really bothered by the fact that some aren't getting theirs. Thanks guys.
Louise

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

Miss Louise, I got mine in fine shape and they are all IDed and planted. Today is the beginning of our "cool front" only 94 right now, but still better than 99 or 100.

thank you so much. I look forward to posting pix of flowers next year.

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

louise, i received mine. they are planted. thanks again, belinda

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks guys, that makes me feel better...anyone else out there not get theirs???
It's hot and windy here today, about 100. Still packing up and shipping out iris's,
only 5 boxes today!
I hope you all have beautiful blooms on your plants!!!!

Richmond, MI(Zone 5a)

i got mine and they are worth the postage. iam not doing much now cause i had a major heart attack and things are not doing good i have a few set backs and deep depression its killing me cause its not me at all its one month to day i can get around better i just forget a lot the doctors say at least six or so months be for things come back i want it yesterday.
is there any one that has a very simple afagan pattern for a crochet pattern for a ripple afagan in twin size and a baby blanket i for got how to crochet also so it got to be simple thank you so much .
cooksterann

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

I got mine and they were in perfect condition. Thanks so much Louise.
Winnie

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks my friend, Winnie.

Cookie, I don't have a crochet pattern but I have a book I can send you for knitting blankets. You take it easy girl and just be thankful for every day! Get out there and garden, that's the best therapy. Just take one day at a time. Ok? Take care.

Tucson, AZ

I sent you mail but you haven't read it. Joanie.

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

Cooksterann,
I'm so sorry you are feeling bad. I had a heart attack back in '91 and it is one of the hardest things to get over mentally. Just give yourself time. Take slow walks outside as much as you can, 'cuz staying in the house will eat you up. Besides, the fresh air and easy exercise will be good for your heart.

Diane

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I haven't gotten an e-mail from you Joanie, can you re send to me.

Augusta, AR(Zone 8a)

I recieved mine too Louise. I wanted to comment on how huge and healthy your rhizomes were. Way better than any mail other I have made so far. I can not wait to see them bloom!

Thumbnail by edenawaitsme
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I hope they bloom forever for you, thank you for getting back to me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.