How would I create an artistic seed pack from a photo?

I have this photo that I love and I edited it and added some special effects. I would like to be able to create a seed pack with information about when the seed was collected and what the seed is and what ever else is customarily added to seed packs sent as gifts.

I am not good with computers at all. I am not good at art at all and if the special effects wasn't in my Kodak program, I would have never been able to come up with this image.

I would like seed packs specifically for Tall Pitcher Plant seed that I share.

I would sort of like to know how to do this myself so that I could create other art type seed packs specifically for carnivorous plants.

I guess I really need help on this one as I'm sort of ok with crafts that have directions to them but not with computer art to make seed packs for seed from my bog gardens.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Lauren

Thumbnail by Equilibrium
This thread has 36 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!