Hurricane Humor

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

A little hurricane humor after all the tragedy this year.

Thumbnail by budgielover
No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

LOL...you have to be in good shape to retire there!

The Heart of Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

Haha... that is so close to the truth it almost hurts from laughing so hard. If only it was just the up/down of the shutters but it's the packing and pacing around everything else, too.
Right now my house actually looks like it did get hit...now where did all this stuff go????

Do I really need all this "stuff"????

I know I can't be alone in that thought today as I try to put our home back in order.

Smilin & laughin' with you.

MsC

Last year I moved approx 200 potted plants in and out of the house and garage 3 times in 6 weeks. This year I have been trying to get most of them in the ground and have taken the attitude what will be, will be as the song goes.
Jan...

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

ok, floridians, time to exercise.

please exercise caution and wisdom most of all, and know our prayers are with you already!

tf

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

LOL Budgie!!

Friday will be our "decision" day depending on the weakening of the storm. My few most precious plants will come into the apartment, and the rest will be moved up against the side of house and the fence and they will have to fend for themselves! *sigh* Last year I moved everything into the storage sheds for Francis and Jeanne, but this year my son married and they have filled the storage sheds! I not only gained a lovely DIL, but all the "stuff" from her house. LOL
Pati

I figure if I ever have to, I'll take cuttings of the outdoor plants that are not easily replaced but I'm not bringing them in again. LOL

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

I'm not either. I have umpteem million plants and 70+ orchids......I'm letting God make their fate......I'm too old and tired to drag in the whole yard....not to mention all the bugs and critters....lol

Time will tell. Can't wait for the 8pm update. I'm living from one update to another again. I'm tired of this too.

Hap

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

where are you budgielover?

hope you check in soon...

tf

Hey Tamara,
I here in St. Pete. Too far away for much more than heavy rain & wind gusts. Doesn't help my already leaky roof though. LOL
Jan...

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

good!... don't forget to check in...

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

budgielover, it would help us track everyone if you'd also check in on the Wilma Check-in Thread...
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/553217/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.