A little game to drive you crazy.

Columbus, OH(Zone 6a)

This is called a "Grow Game", which I thought was appropriate for DG. You have to add each of the 10 items to the little cube world in order to make it grow. But you have to add the items in the right order or else the world will not fully evolve. It only takes a minute or so to play a round, and it is very addictive! Here's the link: http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/cube/index.html

I have yet to find the right solution, though I think I have gotten close. I always get the tower to turn out right anyway. There's also other "Grow" Worlds on the sites to play with, too.

Oh, when you click on the link, you'll get a box saying you need to download MS Japanese characters to view the site, but just ignore that and click "cancel". The site is in English.

Good Luck!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!