Fuchsia's I have grown this year in a variety of containers

wolverhampton, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

These are some of my fuchsia's, the giant flowered vareties I purchased as plugged plant this year. They have given me and my friends much pleasure and I am busy rooting cuttings for my neighbour who is wonderful and does my watering while I'm on holiday and also for my sister in law.

This is Blacky

Thumbnail by alrac

This is Deep Purple

Thumbnail by alrac

This is Pink Galore

Thumbnail by alrac

This is Royal Mozaic

Thumbnail by alrac

This is Quasar

Thumbnail by alrac

Anyone know what variety this is, I bought because I love the colour but it had no label.

Thumbnail by alrac
San Jose, CA(Zone 9b)

Just beautiful, alrac. I am a big fan of fuschias. I just love their graceful flowers. Did you get these from the co-op here at DG?

~Angela

Hi Angela

I am new to DG and only discovered it 2 days ago I think it is great. You may not believe this but I purchased all my giant fuchsia's from Ebay and I have to say they have been superb. I also purchased my Petunia's and busy Lizzie from there too as mini plugs and they also have been great. This photo is just some of my containers at their peak earlier in the year.

Sue

Thumbnail by alrac
Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

These are so beautiful and you have different species, I tried twice but my weather is little bit hot as i am in zone 9b, so both the time plant die : (, but you have lovely plants with pretty blooms.
Kaleem

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

beautiful pictures. thanks

San Jose, CA(Zone 9b)

Gorgeous blooms, Sue. You will fit right in here at Dave's! It is a wonderful site. I remember how happy I was when I found it. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

You fuschias are really lovely.

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

too hot for houston, texas also. very very beautiful, alrac

Bloomingdale, OH(Zone 6a)

Gorgeous fuschias. My eyes have just turned a rather unfortunate shade of green.

Was it an ebay UK auction or from the US? Do you happen to remember the vendor? I don't remember seeing Royal Mozaic before, I'll add it to my want it list, lol.

mg

mg

I bought from ebay UK vendor was plant303. I had some New Guinea (large busy lizzy) from them too and they are super. I bought 2 lots of 6 mixed fuchsia which you could choose yourself. They arrived in excellent condition. Just for you another picture of Royal Mozaic.

Sue

Thumbnail by alrac

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.