have strep seeds

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

These are seeds from crosses or selfings of Park's Royal series. http://www.parkseed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10101&catalogId=10101&langId=-1&mainPage=prod2working&ItemId=1950&PrevMainPage=advsearchresults&scChannel=Indoor%20Gardens%20AS&SearchText=p11.v97&OfferCode=RH1 The ones I have will be purple 99% of the time.

If you already got some strep seeds from me, these are basically the same thing (unless I sent you white strep seeds - that's from a different plant).

If you want some, dmail me your address. This is a freebie offer (no postage, no nothing) so I just ask that you share the love.

Edited to say: THIS OFFER IS CLOSED.

This message was edited Sep 18, 2005 11:22 PM

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

ok, this one is gone!

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

New offer: I have seeds from a selfing of a pink flower from the same series. These could be pink or purple flowers (I guess).

Same offer to the first 4 people. Please POST HERE so others can see if any are left - then dmail me your address.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Keyring I would be interested , could I send you something as a trade?PLMK
thanks, Patti

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!! ( That'll do, Donkey, that'll do.)

I would love to try these! It'll give my seed starting shelf something to do this fall/winter... :-)

If I have good luck growing them out, I will share seedlings with folks here.

PLMK if you have any tips on germination... for example, would they germinate better with bottom heat?

Thanks so much for offering these!

Edited to add thanks for posting the link to how to grow gessies from seed.... I think it answered every question except temperature for germination and whether to put them on my temp. controlled heat mat.

This message was edited Sep 15, 2005 12:00 AM

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

TWO more left of the seeds from the pink flower - could turn out pink or purple.

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

oops one more taken.

One left - please POST HERE FIRST so others know it's taken, then dmail me your address.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I would love to have some. Thank you!

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

Seeds are in the mail :-)

this offer is closed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.