Thumbnail by gumlla
Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Thumbnail by gumlla

Thumbnail by gumlla

Thumbnail by gumlla
Gold Hill, OR(Zone 7a)

What great pots!!! I love unique pots and those are wonderful ....

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Beautiful Kaleem! Did you tell your wife about them so she can surprise you for your birthday?

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

Kaleem
Wow! I can see these with moss growing out the cutouts to accent the pattern with a really deep green! Beautiful
Ann

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Those are gorgeous. Congratulations!! Where is Mirpur? My parents lived in Islaamabad for a couple of years.

Thank you so mcu every body...........
Arlene I can't show these to my wife , first she will hit my head with these pots because I am infront of my PC all the day.........LOL
stownes
Islamabad is only one and half hour away from my house.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla
So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Kaleem, I am envious of your new pots, and I WANT them for myself!

darius
Thank you....it is not possible to send these through air mail otherwise these will be in you home.
Kaleem

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

LOL, I didn't really expect them just envy their beauty, Kaleem!

Orange, CA(Zone 10b)

Beautiful pots, Kaleem. Love the pic of the cat, as well. That's the life!

Kaleem -

You could post that fantastic photo in Container Gardens and Pets and Photos! It's great how you managed to capture the eyes looking at you.

Arlene

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

The pots are gorgeous, but the one with your kitty is FABULOUS!

Thank you every body.... you know she is my baby and I love her so much.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

She has on her Halloween mask

You're right levilyla!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

beautifuly pots. congratulations.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Kaleem beautiful pots! Luv the picture of your little baby...she is very pretty!
:) Donna

Kaleem: you are not allowed to answer this question!

To everyone else: what is a pot (for a plant) called in Urdu!

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Gumlla!

SCORE! Ursula gets the gold star of the day!

Two are called gumllay.

On a wall they are dewarian.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Pirl..how did you learn Urdu? Gumlla..are you a potter? or do you just collect and love them?

Levilyla: Kaleem taught me. He's such fun to correspond with and such a good teacher, even though he's an engineer at the dam.

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

I have no merit, Pirl. There is an old thread where Kaleem revealed the meaning of his 'nick'.

Hugs,

Ursula

levilyla
pirl
HERBIE43
PerennialGirl
Ursula
Thank you so much, Manoo always sleeps in containers.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla
Orange, CA(Zone 10b)

Manoo is so precious, Kaleem. I adore cats. They have so much personality and independence. Much more interesting than dogs.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh now don't start saying that dogs are not as interesting as cats. They are just different. I love them both the same..dogs are just too straight forward (like men)..meaning you can read their minds more than you can a cats'.

Orange, CA(Zone 10b)

Heh heh heh, no offense meant to dog lovers. I do like dogs even if they are predictable. They are easy to please, trainable (for the most part), and affectionate. I just prefer the individuality and quirkiness of a cat.

I like men, too.... :-o

LOL

We will now return to our regular programming on Kaleem's beautiful pots and adorable Manoo.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

yes..LOL

(Laura) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

I love the pots; wish I could make something half as cool. Did you make them (that might have been answered, since I now it was asked, but if it was I missed it) and if so how are they made? Love the cat too.

As to the cat/dog question... Some people are cat people, some are dog people, some like both, some are other people (like ferret people), some love all animals, and some are damaged and don't like animals. :0) I could never trust a person that didn't like animals, not liking dogs or cats is one thing (caused by allergies or a traumatic incident perhaps), but to not like animals at all...

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

I agree

I, also, agree with zhinu. When a person doesn't like ANY animal there's something missing and I really don't want to know that person.

Englishtown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Those are really gorgeous!

Thank you mvespa.

Actaully every one want love and we search this in pets because only love us , play with us and always roaming arround us.
Kaleem

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

It amazes me how sooner or later, so many of these threads turn into cat-threads! Gumlla, these pictures of Manoo ought to be posted in one of the pet-threads. He's beautiful. I do like your pots VERY much also.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Manoo is a very nice cat, just would like to reach out through my screen and scratch him/her (I dont know if it is a he or a she). Looks like a tough life he/she has snoozing in the pots.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.