Dbl. Mandavilla 'Pink Parfait'

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

I bought this mandavilla in 2004.I overwintered it outside under the patio cover and it lived, however it hasn't bloomed as well this summer. I am going to repot it and overwinter it in the greenhouse this year. The blooms remind me of a Rose.

Thumbnail by jerodsmom
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Patricia, what a lovely color. Yes, it definently resembles a rose - thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Very pretty and feminine. I love it!
-T

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

I bought mine in 2004 and mine hasn`t bloomed either. I did repot mine. :(

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Mine bloomed alot the first year, but I think I stressed it by leaving it outside over winter last year.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Jerodsmom, your picture looks like my Moonlight Parfait. My Pink Parfait is the same color as Alice Dupont. I just love mine. I have a small one that has bloomed all summer, but my larger one has not bloomed at all.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Moonlight Parfait sounds right. I was trying to remember the name and didn't wat to call it something it wasn't.

Orlando, FL

I bought one of the mandevilla vines at Target and I picked one that didnt have any flowers and then planted it by my brick mailbox. It took off and growed like the dickens. I mean one foot each night and now its practially covered the box but not a bloom has shown up yet and its still going. I am in zone 9 in Orlando, fl and they stay out all yr round here. I sure would like one that is double. So why isnt it blooming for me????
Fran

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.