any unnamed or named iris

morehead, KY(Zone 6a)

Hello!
I have been biten by the iris bug, a few years back i started going to a local grower and started buying everything. The thing i didn't do was label them. I have a long sloping german style garden and have added many iris to this and the are doing great. The ground has alot of clay but they do well. I take any and all iris from friends and family they bring back childhood memories of great country gardens. I would like to get more iris you can look at my trade list or i will gladly provide postage. I just bought my first house 3 years ago and i am still a fairly new gardener so anything would be great.
THANKS! George

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm new to growing iris too... but you know I will gladly share with you in a couple of years if mine do well!

I think it's probably a little late for many folks to dig/divide their irises, or I'll bet you'd have had more responses from folks willing to trade.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

goodwilly05--are you coming to KYRU next weekend? I will be bringing extra Bonus Lite (white) iris & Vanity (pink). Too late for me to plant here or dig in my beds.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.