Weight Loss Challange September 10-17

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Here we are beginning another week. From the posts of last week most of us are doing very well. I think we may have gained another person, Gumlla. Welcome. Will your wife be posting too or just you for her? We also haven't heard from BriarRose and Marilyn in a few days. Everyone is really busy this week but I hope no one forgets to post. Good news or bad, just post.

I seem to be stuck at 144#. Sometimes I'm afraid to get on the scales because of the way I have eaten for a few days, but I seem to be working off the calories. But this is a busy season. I need to begin to really discipline myself for winter when there will be very little to do to burn those calories.

I've been really good at work. Very little snitching of seasoned fries, etc. Last night I did eat about 4 corn nuggets and 3 or 4 small onion pedals, 2 pieces of catfish, about 2/3 of a slice of Texas toast, 1/2 c. of gravy and a few bites of mashed potatoes. That is way down from the way I use to eat over there on Friday night. I've been taking my own water from home and make sure I drink at least 1 1/2 qt. of water while there. Every time I ate something that had been deep fried I kept hearing GOD say "just look at what you have done to the wonderful grains, veggies, & meats I gave mankind. You have wrapped them in salty batters and coatings then fried them in oils. And then you wonder why you are overweight and many of my children have blood pressure and heart problems. Made me feel guilty so I stopped snitching. I took a bottle of that I Can't Believe It's Not Butter to work so I can use it on my ww toast. Unfortunately the Texas toast I ate last night was the stuff we serve to customers. But it tastes so-o-o good.

Must go do some yardening. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 35 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!