Another beauty!!

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

I have anxiously been awaiting this one to open, and finally tonight was the night!!!

Thumbnail by OhioBreezy
Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

as I watched........

Thumbnail by OhioBreezy
Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

poof, there is the beauty!

Thumbnail by OhioBreezy
Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

closeup- side view..........Isn't it gorgeous!!!!

~Laurrie

Thumbnail by OhioBreezy
Fruitport, MI(Zone 5a)

Laurrie, Believe it or not, I've spent so much time on this website that my husband has started to check for updates for me. He was the one that brought to my attention to you new post. Your flower is so beautiful. I can't believe the variety of vines that you have. In think that he is also enjoying the unusual flowers that you have. Thanks for the pictures.

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

Kathy, I have some pretty vines, but this Datura here just really had my attention yesterday, glad to help you get him "hooked" LOL

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

an add to my want list. wow so pretty which is it??

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

Marie, I am not yet certain what it is!! LOL I did some crossing last year, but haven't gotten a response back from the fella who might be able to tell me if this is one I actually "made cross" or if it just is a sport from something else.

some pics from today
the underside

Thumbnail by OhioBreezy
Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

I only tried pollen onto my d. wrightii lavender halo from d. metel black currant swirl and d. inoxia last year on one pod, these are the seedlings from that pod, they aren't named, and I don't know if they are a sport that naturally happens, or if I made it happen - make sense LOL

top shot

Thumbnail by OhioBreezy
Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

That is sooooooo purrrrrrrty! Don't forget to keep seeds!
;) Donna

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

I am crossing everything I got LOLOL in hopes of ripening seed pods before winter :)
Laurrie

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

I'll cross my fingers, toes and eyes for yah!
:) Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.