quilters or anyone to make quilts for Katrina victims.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I recieved this in my freelancebyU e-mail. Thought I would pass it on incase someone may have thred or clother, or material for quilts.

This contains who to get a hold of.

This would be great for anyone who has anything. I belong to freelancebyu. [HYPERLINK@www.freelancebyu.com]
for more FREE AND FRUGAL STUFF. I get e-mail on good deals to be had, any way this way is todays e-mail.
This would be great for anyone who has anything.

FREELANCER SARAH & RACHEL HEAD UP THE KWILTZ FOR KATRINA FLBYU PROJECT
Freelancer, SARAH in SACRAMENTO is looking for COMPANY SPONSORSHIP , she has a post on the forum
if you can help or know of someone that can
Rachel is looking for material, old clothes etc........... email addy is
[e-mail:rthayers@adelphia.net]
PLEASE CONTACT HER IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP !

I am making quilts for as many victims as I can to send down to New Orleans and Mississippi for the Hurricane relief.
I need your old clothes to cut up for quilts (clean please)....
I need your old sheets to use for insides and backing for quilts...stained, or not I'll take them (clean please) .....
Thread to sew them.
Ribbon 1/2 inch...for trim.
Comfortors....stained ok, please clean first so I can recover with quilt.
I will be making as many as humanly possible...and I am known for my speediness (queen made in 3 days).I would also appreciate any volunteers to help make, sort, cut these quilts.If anyone can help with discounted shipping through your business or other, please let me know ASAP!!!

Blessings,
Sandy ^8^

Sandy

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!