Woo Hoo!!!!

Culpeper, VA(Zone 7a)

Here we are!!!

Some of you folks who posted such fabulous info on the Dave's Garden forum re: appropriate water & other terrific care tips might want to cut & paste those posts over here. I think it would be a great help. Perhaps we could do it under a "FAQ" thread?

Thanks Breezymeadow for being one of the instrumental people in making this forum happen!

Joseph

I am in my infancy as it pertains to carnivorous plants in that there are those who have forgotten more than I have ever known. Perhaps we could wait for threads that are absolutely loaded with good input from numerous members to start a FAQ thread. So many of these plants have such different cultural requirements as pertains to water that it would be difficult to blanket them all as having high watering needs. Interesting enough, many of the plants that have the high water needs when they are actively growing are just the reverse as fall approaches.

If you are referring to what type of water to use on most CPs, then that might be a really good idea to start a thread on that because so many people out there water their plants right out of their spigots and that ultimately takes a toll on most plants over the long run.

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

How wonderful that this forum has been formed.. Thanks Dave!! and thank you DG'ers for showing your interest to form this forum.

Graham, NC(Zone 8a)

Thanks Dave!! Keep up the great work!!

Eric

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.