Passion Flower Seeds anyone???

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

This is the wild purple passion flower but it is going to have lots of seeds if anyone would like some.

Thumbnail by picabo
Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

I would like some! Are you looking to trade or sase?

Thanks~

Sandy

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Me too :)

Let me know, I have an extensive trade list and would so SASE also

Thanks!!
Janis

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Either way, seeds are fun though. There are about a dozen pods hanging on the vine still very green just leave you name and I'll let you know when seeds are ripe. I spoke while the seeds were green. LOL

Woofens... just looked at your trade, some pretty cool stuff. We'll talk. I need to set up a trade list I've got some good stuff too.
Betty

st-jérôme, QC(Zone 4b)

i would appreciate it a lot if it would be possible to get some seeds i live in Canada and here passifloras are hard to get and i can't order plants from the states witch is where all the good suppliers are , so i would really like to start some from seeds . thanks you

Arlette

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

I would luv to trade you for some seeds, Betty.
:) Donna

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

picabo I'll take some if you have any left. My adddress is in the exchange.

Gary

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

There are plenty of seeds still pods but still green. We are expecting frost this week so keep listing you addresses and as soon as I am sure how many seeds there are I will Dmail everybody. It looks like there will be plenty for everybody.

Betty

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Me too please

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

me please thanks

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

I picked up 25 pods today and have spread them out to dry. There are lots of seeds in each pod. If all goes well I will have all the seeds anybody could use. Give me another week to dry them out.

Betty

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Yahoooo, Betty!
:) Donna

Kellyville, OK(Zone 7a)

I would love to have a few Too thanks-John My address is in the exchange.

This message was edited Oct 25, 2005 7:55 AM

Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

i would like to get a few please
:}
robbie

Thumbnail by rh3708
Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I would love some too. I am actually new to the whole seed deal, so I don't have much for trading. I am hoping next year I will. I want to wintersow these as I have read on another garden forum that they will germinate very well.

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

If there are enough, I would love to give some a try.
Sharon

Frederick, MD(Zone 7b)

I'd love some too, if there are enough. Please add me to the list and let me know when you would like a SASE :-)
many thanks!
Carolyn

San Diego, CA

Betty, I'd be interested if it's ok. Please let me know.
thanks,
Mark

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.