Foxgloves Knock-Offs

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

Am I allowed to share a web site addy for a site that sells knock-offs of Foxgloves? I want to share the info, but don't want to get into trouble. I don't know if "for sale" sites are allowed. I'm not advertising, I'm not affliated or associated w/ the site in any way.

The gloves are $4.99 w/ free shipping. As far as I know they are exactly the same as Foxgloves. I was lucky enough to find them at a local store. I bought the 3 pair they had left, and gave one pair to my DSIL. I looked them up on the web and found them for what I had paid for them. I've been using them all summer and they are great.

I've never found Foxgloves in my neck of the woods, and where I have found them online they are $25. Cheapest I've ever found them is on eBay for $16, and they would have been way too big for me.

So, someone please let me know if I can share this addy. If I can't share it in a public forum, maybe I can d-mail or e-mail it to anyone who is interested.

Happy Bargain Hunting!
Heather

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!