tree source

Melrose, NM

I'm really new here...hope this post is appropriate! I had looked for ages to find a source for a blue palo verde tree. My plea was answered by a Gary Guzman of Guzman's Nursery in Las Cruces NM.
He doesn't sell online, but has a good website ( for a local nursery) and has been GREAT with us. Found my tree, and will hold it til I can go get it. If you live near him, he's a good source.

Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Glad you found your tree. Since you're into road trips, you should've just kept going and made a road trip to Arizona. Maybe because it's their state tree but you'll find it available in quite a few nurseries.

For future reference... if you're in hot pursuit of a tree or shrub and can't seem to locate a source... started snooping around the bonsai sites and forums. Seems like they can always come up with sources for trees, shrubs and if nothing else - seeds.

I'll tell you though - I was surprised to see a posting from Melrose NM! I grew up in Clovis and used to go out there with a friend's family on Sunday to clean up the church after communion services. Maybe we'll have a ghost log on from Taiban one day. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.