hydrangea cutting trade

Woodstock, GA(Zone 7b)

i would love to trade some hydrangea cuttings for cuttings, or would like to have some for postage, anyone game? I am looking for named hydrangeas and can send a list of what i have. i have about 40 different kinds but they are small so i have only a cutting or two from each. i am especially looking for double-flowered hydrangeas and varigated leaved.

Woodville, TX(Zone 8a)

Suzanne, I'd love to trade cuttings with you. I have Teller Blue lacecap, Annabelle, Tardiva, Ami Pasquier, Forever Pink, the old blue mophead, and a variegated leaf lacecap. I do have a few more but they aren't large enough to get cuttings from this year. Jenny

Woodstock, GA(Zone 7b)

sh1025 you have mail

Long Beach, MS(Zone 8b)

Wanda: I would love to trade. I have Toshaki, Penny Mac, Kyosumi, Nantucket Pride, Fuji Waterfall, Lemon Wave and a varigated white and green (not named). I have a few more but need to check the names and will get back to you in a day or so. I ordered a bunch this year.

By the way, I am selling plants at a few markets and when I retire in spring 2007, plan to supplement my income by doing many more so I am building up my stock now. I just love doing markets.

I have one of each plant which I will keep for my stock plant and sell the babies as I get them ready. Most people only buy when they are blooming.

Let me hear if you want to trade. Nice chatting with you again.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.