Weight Loss Challange August 14-20

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Another week has come and gone and we are still all together. All still battling the same old issues of changing our lifestyles. I have heard it said that until the pain of remaining the same becomes greater than the pain of change we will remain the same. In many areas of my life I have found this to be true.

We got 1 1/2" of wonderful rain last night. The earth was so dry that there are no puddles at all. It came nice and slow most of the time so there was little run off. But then, where would it run to around here? More dry soil, that's where. Of course the chiggers are out in force this morning too. I went to the potato bed to check on it and the morning glories in the adjoining bed and got my ankles dined on by the little bugs.

Too tired this morning to be too chipper. It was a killer at the cafe' last night. Tonight HAS to be better.

GOD bless and keep each and all of you. Remember each other in your prayers this week. Also remember to give thanks and praises to GOD for even the smallest victory or assistance. When we develop an attitude of gratitude life is so much more pleasant. And praising GOD for his help in little things will bring HIS help in bigger things.

This thread has 63 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!