Harbor Freight Greenhouse on sale again !!!

Glassboro, NJ(Zone 7a)

THe newest flyer from Harbor Freight lists the greenhouse for $299. It is still shown as $329 on the website... Hoping to get ours soon while its still on sale !!!

Ken & Sue in Glassboro, NJ

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

Do you know what they charge for shipping? And does your flyer have a special promotion code on it for the sale price? That is not a bad price at all

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

I got one last year and absolutely LOVE it - works great. We have a HB locally, so no freight was charged = just picked it up.

Glassboro, NJ(Zone 7a)

The flyer does not have any special promotion codes on it that I know of -- and it doesn't state shipping -- however in the catalog they charge only a small fee and no other shipping even on something as large as the greenhouse.

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

What's the size of the GH?

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

Looks like a great starter house.. !

six by eight

San Jose, CA

Interesting. I just received a flyer from HF that has the 8x6 GH for $399. The only other thing it says of note is that this is a truck-shipped item.

Sam

Glassboro, NJ(Zone 7a)

There is a Harbor Freight greenhouse on eBay -- item # 7710424122. It's starting price is $290.00 plus shipping. Could be a good deal for someone who needs shipping but you can get it for $299.99 when it goes on sale at the local stores if you can get it yourself.

Glassboro, NJ(Zone 7a)

We just bought ours today. It was on sale for $299.99 plus we had an email coupon for 20% off which made it $ 239.99. Better yet, our local HF is in a 3% tax area so the total was only $247.19. Now its on the deck waiting to be assembled. Next we have to find out if we'll need a building permit!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I looked it up online to see. http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47712
Hey Jazz, there is a HF store down by me. :)

Didn't need a permit here - actually didn't ask!!! It's portable, so I don't think we really did need one. Good luck!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

mines not portable and we didnt get any permits-didnt ask didnt tell!

good luck and ENJOY!

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

That figures Morrow! I deleted the last Harbor freight e-mail without reading it. I have been reading each one hoping it would say something about the greenhouse. Or have a discount I could use and this time I was in a hurry and just said.. EH fuhget it..argh!!!!!!!

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey, got an email today with the 20% discount in it. Woohoo

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

I've been looking at those...can anyone email me the ad ?

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

drat.. too late charlotte I read that you already got one

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

Greenville only have 2 in stock so I was afraid to wait.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

They are on sale at the Reno HF right now; not sure if that means they are on sale everywhere or not.

Northwest, OH(Zone 5b)

I would love to have this. There is a HF about 40 mins. from me. Now to convince DH...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.